The Wildcat Steelhead Club is located on the Skagit River, Southeast of Sedro Woolley, WA. at 24910 River Rd. The boat launch is one of the best; pointing downriver making it easier to load and unload boats.
There is a large park like area with picnic tables a covered barbeque area with refrigerator and 4 ft. X 16 ft. fire pit. This is available for members to use for any family events, class reunions, or just to enjoy.
To Schedule events at the Club grounds please contact the groundskeeper at our Club phone: 360-855-2291.
Our floating dock has yearly moorage available on a first come basis. Fishing from the dock is permitted for members.
The parking lot is large enough to accommodate trucks and trailers with space to turn around.
This is a private Club, with parking for members only. Unaccompanied non-members on club grounds and property create many problems, with insurance being the greatest. The Wildcat Steelhead Club's policy is to require members to display their current membership card on the dash (driver's side) plainly visible from the exterior of the vehicle.
Park Rules 1. The Park is open 1 hr. before sunrise to 1 hr. after sunset. 2. Members only are allowed to park on the grounds.
3. Non-members shall be accompanied by members in good standing. Member is responsible for their guest.
4. Non-members shall park outside of the gate.
5. Members park your vehicles with trailers perpendicular to Hansen Creek and as close together as possible.
6. Members please place membership cards face up on dash while in Park grounds.
7. If you plan to stay on the river to camp or fish after dark you must prearrange overnight parking with the caretaker and leave your name and phone numbers and vehicle license number along with time and day you plan to return, on a note with the caretaker.
8. The Caretakers job includes keeping an orderly setting and has final say within the park.
9. The Wildcat Steelhead Club is not responsible for lost or stolen property. 10. Launch users are to exercise safe and responsible boating procedures while loading and unloading.
11. Do your part to keep the river and park clean, be kind and thoughtful on the river, Please pick up garbage and obey game laws.
12. Please no wake in front of the dock on departure and arrival at the club.
Commercial businesses are not allowed to use the Club facilities, members or not.